- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
- Mercer University is a Baptist affiliated liberal arts college and university, founded in 1833 for the purpose of preparing ministers of the gospel. Today it's an outstanding liberal arts college with graduate schools in law, medicine, pharmacy, business, engineering, education, and theology.
- Georgia Pipers Directory
- Links to area pipers and bands. Looking for a piper, or multiple pipers, or even some drummers to mix in? This list contains fifteen bands and a hundred pipers in Georgia and surrounding states.
- Bob Dunsire's Bagpipe Web Directory
- Everything about piping and drumming on the web - if it isn't here, it probably doesn't exist. This is your one stop site for all things related to piping.
- Eastern United States Pipe Band Association
- Publisher of the "Voice" and the sanctioning organization for piping competitions from Maine to Texas. Features an extensive address book, the official competition rules, and competition results.
- Culloden (Georgia) Highland Games
- Our local games. We enjoy ourselves, and invite you to come visit us in April, and bring your pipe (or drum) and see how well you do.
- Scottish Highland Games
and Celtic Festival Listings
- A comprehensive, world-wide listing of Scottish festivals and Highland games.
- Royal Scottish Pipe Band Association, Northwest England branch
- Good links page, including HTML and interesting general sites. Check out the Liverpool Scottish Regimental Association for a very nice, well maintained pipe band site.
- The Atlanta Pipe Band
- The oldest and most successful pipe band in Georgia, and a bunch of very good people.
- Tartans of Scotland
- The official registry of tartans, all 2,500 of them may be searched by name or clan and sept; also contains technical information about the tartan.